Design and content in context to the corresponding ad links and campaigns
Impactful call to action
Getting response and feedback from the users through call to action
User friendly layout
Letting the users navigate easily to get the information they are after
We make sure that all the tags are used properly to make it SEO friendly
Videos, pictures and audio to appeal to the users in an interactive way
Web pages that are easy to upgrade or modify for different strategies
Whether you are looking to prepare a landing page based on a rule-based optimization targeting, active targeting, or even social targeting, send us your requirements and we will be happy to process.
Next, our dedicated website designing expert will provide a layout keeping in mind about your brand and customers, for your approval.
Last, We will convert your approved landing page design with W3C standards, load time, mobile responsive and having SEO optimized.
What's the purpose of a landing page?
Most landing pages fall into one of two categories…
1. Lead Generation Landing Pages: these are landing pages whose primary focus is to compel a user to volunteer their contact information with a lead form. Once the website has collected the user’s name, email, or phone number, the user is typically entered into the company’s marketing funnel.
2. Click-Through Landing Pages: Click-through landing pages have a button as their singular call-to-action and are typically used for ecommerce purposes.
What is the best landing page software?
1. Instapage is easy to use for people without design experience and comes with a drag and drop interface and free templates for users to build off. Instapage also has good tracking and analytics options, as well as many integrations with third party systems.The paid version offers even more options and integrations for your campaigns.
2. Unbounce offers A/B testing and along with exit functionalities that increase conversions such as pop-ups that occur when a user tries to leave your page.
3. Leadpages offers certain functionalities, like checkout timers, that other platforms don’t. While Leadpages is also one of the most cost-effective choices, they offer limited customization options.